On 02/20/2006 09:59 AM, Daniel Scrivener wrote:
    I suggest that having to perform the task of product design
    is blitheringly obvious to many journeymen programmers, who
    regrettably don't yet have the legal authority to defenestrate
    those who interfere with good software design.
Can it really be almost 15 years ago that Jack Reeves wrote his now-famous piece for C++ Journal ( http://www.bleading-edge.com/Publications/C++Journal/Cpjour2.htm), putting the case that programming IS design (and "build" is just what the compiler does)?

I haven't read this, yet oddly I appear to have just such a belief:
  http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@ppig.org/msg00576.html

Mere coincidence?  Or psychic-ology of programmers?  You decide.
--
Frank Wales [EMAIL PROTECTED]