Hi,

>I hardly know anybody who uses bookmarks during programming (at least, I
know Chris :-),

FWIW: I make frequent use of bookmarks during development, esp. in cascaded
tasks, or to flag temporary changes.

I mainly develop in MS Visual Studio. One of the things that annoys me about
MS VS2k5 is that Ctrl K + Ctrl N only supports single sets of bookmarks
(AFAIK), whereas I would frequently like multi-groups to allow me to work
concurrently on multiple task groups.

I also make heavy use of them when doing reverse engineering.

I don't tend to use them for remembering tasks over periods of weeks, it
tends to be within a session.

Luke