Hello!

I am new to this group, and I need some help from folks here.

I am trying to conduct a literature review of programmer cognition. However,
it seems hard to find many relevant literatures, e.g.(I got some of them
from previous post in this group, thanks!):

1. Psychology of Programming, by Hoc, Green, Samurcay (Author), Gilmore
(Editor)

2.The Psychology of Computer Programming - Weinberg

3. Wicked Problems, Righteous Solutions, a Catalogue of Modern Software
Engineering Paradigms - DeGrace & Stahl

4. Cognition and Computer Programming - Wender et al

Except the above books, I am having trouble finding research papers in this
area. Could anyone recommend some possible papers/authors for me?

Also, can anyone also recommend any research method papers/books of how to
study programmers' cognition?

I am glad that I found this discussion group recently, and I know a lot of
experts in this group. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

S. Lin