John D. Mitchell wrote:
You might want to look at the code for the existing connectors to see
what's involved.

That's the plan -- I'm not averse to plugging through this myself, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't any fundamental problem before getting into it. Lazy answer, I know ;-)

Chris

--
Chris Winters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Lead Software Developer

CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION: This e-mail is private and intended for the addressee(s) only. It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received it in error you are not authorized to disseminate it in any manner; please delete it and any copies and reply to the sender that it was misdirected.