Hi Sumit,

If you are not used to the new JDK's logging feature, I would first
recommend to try using it. It is very powerful.

Otherwise, you can still use log4j by modifying the NRE's implementation:
 - Download and use the latest snapshot of beta 20 or the trunk
 - Create a subclass of com.noelios.restlet.filter.LogFilter or a fresh
subclass of org.restlet.Filter that works with Log4j
 - Create a subclass of ApplicationHelper
 - Override ApplicationHelper.createLogFilter() method to return your custom
logger
 - Create a subclass of com.noelios.restlet.Factory
 - Override the FactorycreateHelper(Application, Context) method to return
your custom helper
 - Change the META-INF/services/org.restlet.spi.Factory file to point to
your subclass of Factory

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Jerome