Hi,
I'm trying to use the TemplateRepresentation for the Velocity extension as part
of a webapp, but I am having problems configuring the template location. The API
docs for TemplateRepresentation species that only the template name is required
and the full path is resolved by the configuration.
I've tried setting webapp.resource.loader.path=/templates/ within my
WEB-INF/velocity.properties, which works for the VelocityViewServlet, but
doesn't appear to be picked up by Restlet.

So any advice on how I configure restlet to use my velocity.properties within a
webapp?

thanks,
Stuart