Avi Flax <avif <at> arc90.com> writes:

> Stuart, I myself had some issues with this recently, when developing
> my first Restlet app. However, my app is "standalone", i.e. it doesn't
> use the Servlet adapter to run inside a Servlet Server, it uses one of
> the included extensions to embed an HTTP server. I think that may make
> a big difference in how to reference templates, so I'm not sure my
> experience/setup would be helpful for you. If you'd like, though, I'd
> be happy to share. Hopefully someone will have some advice for your
> specific situation.

I've got round it for the time being by using a ServletContextListener at
startup to examine the context and get the real path of my templates directory.
When I use my TemplateRepresentation I then call
getEngine().setProperty("file.resource.loader.path",path) to set the actual
physical path.
Its a bit messy but it works.