Hey
I noticed that some people talk about restlet webdav support, and I find webdav methods in the Method class, and also noticed that the finder will check the http standards method in the request, if not, it will call the handleXXX where XXX is the not standard name extracted from the request and uses reflection to call the handleXXX on the target resource. It's sounds good, and it should work, however it didn't in 1.0 version, and it works with 1.1 version, however with a standalone application, not with tomcat connector. For the class design, it should work even in the 1.0 version! can anyone tell me where is my problem. And why the new release dose not works with tomcat.
Thanks