Hi Yousef,

> I noticed that some people talk about restlet webdav support,
> and I find
> webdav methods in the Method class, and also noticed that the
> finder will
> check the http standards method in the request, if not, it
> will call the
> handleXXX where XXX is the not standard name extracted from
> the request and
> uses reflection to call the handleXXX on the target resource.
> It's sounds
> good, and it should work, however it didn't in 1.0 version,
> and it works
> with 1.1 version, however with a standalone application, not
> with tomcat connector.

Could you enter a bug report in our issue tracker and ideally attach a
sample application reproducing the issue in 1.0?
http://restlet.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectIssues

> For the class design, it should work even in the 1.0 version!
> can anyone
> tell me where is my problem.

True, it should work as well. It might be a bug, we need to have a look at
it. Please enter a detailled bug report.

> And why the new release dose not
> works with tomcat.

There is a know regression in 1.1 M1 that is fixed in SVN trunk. There is
also an updated snapshot available that fixes the Servlet integration issue:
http://www.restlet.org/downloads/archives/1.1/restlet-1.1-SNAPSHOT.zip

Otherwise, we are working hard on getting 1.1 M2 out ASAP. Stay tuned!

Best regards,
Jerome