Hi all. I just started using restlet. I mean, made the "get started" code
running, with a maven setup.

Now, I am reading the tutorial and I see that while in the get started there is
a "servlet approach" (I have a web.xml and configure a RestletServlet to be
loaded and the arrives the restlet application subclass...), in the tutorial the
standard way to listen to web browser is to start a Restlet on a http server on
8182 port.

Now, what is the approach to follow?

If I have well understood, restlet is also an alternative to servlet model so I
do not need to, say, include servlet.jar in classpath cause there are enough
stuff to handle communication between component in restlet itself. Finally,
servlet package is just an "integration" package, but I do not really need it so
is better to follow the "clean" restlet way and start a server.

Am I right?

Thanks.