Hi all,

I'm noticing odd behaviour under the latest snapshot in
com.noelios.restlet.local.DirectoryResource#getVariants.  The getVariants
method seems to get called 2-3 times for a single request, and each time it
appends the same variants to the variants list.  This means that I end up
with three variants recorded for the resource (thats three .html variants).
This doesn't seem right.

org.restlet.resource.Resource#getVariants checks that the
org.restlet.resource.Resource#variants field is not null as part of its lazy
creation, but nothing checks weather the field is empty or not, so it keeps
rediscovering and appending.

Should I record this as a bug in bugzilla?

--
"It is easier to optimize correct code than to correct optimized code." --
Bill Harlan