I think getParameter() and friends would have to work "normally" -- that is,
treating query-string parameters and form parameters the same -- which
raises one of the interesting questions and touches on an old question about
reusable Representations.  The emulator would have to consume the entity to
supply x-www-form-urlencoded parameters via getParameter().  I know enough
Restlet-guts-fu to approach this now and offer some patches, once we finish
with other work in GWT extension land.

- Rob