> But for the moment I can't make it work. The only thing I be able to do is
> to connect a resource as a web folder but it ask me for a login/password.

Do you have a Guard or anything in place that is returning 401 status
intentionally?

> Is the fact of implementing the handleXXX (propfind,option...) methods on a
> resource is enough or is there something else to do?

That is all you need to do, but the authentication issue sounds like it got
introduced elsewhere.  If you didn't put any authentication on the resource
on purpose, it ought not to be doing that.  Any chance you can excerpt your
not-quite-working code for us to have a look at?

- R