Hi Thierry,

you were perfectly right, using the 1.1 libraries and sending the requests
properly as described by you did the trick in the test application.

Unfortunately, in the more complex real app, I am still having the original
problem - so far I have not been able to find out where the decisive difference
is: the resource returns the name of the given variable without the ending when
it is a known mime-type. I will have to keep looking.

Just to give me another clue - what has changed in terms of "tunnelService and
the extension filter" that you mentioned in your first response? What happens in
processing before the original request is passed on through the framework?

At any rate - thanks a lot for your help and the time you have spent on this!

Best regards,
Lutz