Hello Thierry,

I have finally managed to get rid of my problem - I am still not entirely sure
why I encountered it in the first place, but anyway:

In the simple demo app, I used to declare the template paths directly as static
strings. In the more complex live app, the paths came from a HashMap - I have
no clue why, but when I changed that and put in the paths as constant values at
compile time, the problem ceased to exist. I am aware that this seems strange
but if someone else encounters a similar problem - who knows, maybe this will
help.

At any rate - I have said it before, but cannot overemphasize it - thanks a
great deal for your interest and your support in this matter!

Best regards,
Lutz