Hello prashant

>Does restlet API provides some mechanism to exaclty match the URI template to corresponding REST URI?
What do you mean? If you want to define routes based on URI template, you can have a look at this page:
http://www.restlet.org/documentation/1.1/firstResource

if you want to provide your own logic of routing, you can create a subclass of Router. This class must set the routing mode to CUSTOM (in the constructor for example) and implement the "getCustom(Request , Response)" method.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau
--
Restlet ~ Core developer ~ http://www.restlet.org
Noelios Technologies ~ Co-founder ~ http://www.noelios.com

Hi All,

I have a URI template e.g. "http://foo.com/accounts/{accountID}"
and corresponding rest URI i.e. "http://foo.com/accounts/9991234".

Does restlet API provides some mechanism to exaclty match the URI template to
correspoding REST URI? I mean to say, can we write our own code to match these
two? If some one has any idea then please let me know.

Any comments or inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please respond ASAP.

Thanks
Prashant