Jerome Louvel <jerome.louvel <at> noelios.com> writes:

> Hi Prashant,
>
> Just have a look at the Javadocs, there is a "match(String)" method that you
> can use. You might need to adjust the matching mode and the default variable
> to fit your matching needs.
>
> Best regards,
> Jerome Louvel
> --
> Restlet ~ Founder and Lead developer ~ http://www.restlet.org
> Noelios Technologies ~ Co-founder ~ http://www.noelios.com

I'm looking for a way to match a URI in the form of
/file/[a-z]{3}-[0-9]{5}.[a-z]+ i would want to put the first part (before the
dot) in one variable and the second part (after the dot) in another. Can
somebody point me to an example or tutorial or something to do just that if its
possible to do it? I tried the form: /file/{item}.{ext} but this doesn't work it
looks like the dot is not used that way in the URI template schema. Also the
javadocs doesnt explain how to use the Template match function or what do
adjust. Thanks.