Just noticed something bizarre in tracking down a WebDAV bug report.

In some cases Tomcat appears to swallow the Allow: header that leaves
Restlet in response to an OPTIONS request.  The Allow: header of the
response is populated, and I tracked it all the way down through ServletCall
and verified Restlet is doing the right thing.  But, the OPTIONS response
sent to the client from Tomcat is stripped of this and other useful headers
(like DAV: 1,2).

I haven't yet been able to drill into versions and configurations where this
might be true, and propose a Tomcat solution, but thought I would post this
to the list as a bit of a placeholder and bait for anyone Googling on the
topic to find.  If anyone else has seen it and can point me in the right
direction, the feedback is very welcome.

- Rob