i am creating a web application using Restlet based on MVC. i have
configured ServlerServlet to invoke my Application class, where i have all
the URI mappings. i am planning to use the Application class as controller
and Resource to implement business logic with other required patterns.

can any one suggest me whether this is the correct way to go ahead to
implement MVC application in RESTlet? how and when the Application will be
loaded? is it for every request or once per application ?

Thanks in advance.