Hello, I imported the sample restlet-gwt project within eclipse 3.4 but I'm
unable to connect to the restlet resource. When I click on the close button
It complains of the following  error

"unable to find 'ping.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe
you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?"

I get this error both creating a new project with all the dependencies and
importing the already configured one and running the .launch file.
I am using eclipse in windows and I changed the gwt_home setting and the
gwt.....linux settings to point to the right files and path.
I don't understand why it's looking within the module to find the resocuces.
It should use the restlet-gwt jar file and open a http connection.
Can you please suggest me a solution?
Moreover has someone succeded in configuring the module to run on a real
tomcat instance?
Which kind of servlet is it necessary to configure in the deoployment
descriptor? GwtServletWrapper should not work in web mode so ServerServlet
should be enough? And how to pass the module information?
The documentation is not very detailed as far as these concerns and a
complete example should help very much.
Thanks.
Antonio