Hi guys,

Just a quick reply to mention that our Restlet OSGi activator does use the
"META-INF/services" pattern. See code here:
http://restlet.tigris.org/source/browse/restlet/trunk/modules/org.restlet/sr
c/org/restlet/engine/internal/Activator.java?view=markup

Peter Kriens also suggested that we use the Whiteboard pattern, but this
required a dependency on OSGi in each Restlet bundle, causing some troubles
with the XDB extension that was uploading the JAR to an Oracle database
JVM...

See some specifications in the developers wiki:

"OSGi integration"
http://wiki.restlet.org/developers/172-restlet/124-restlet.html

Best regards,
Jerome Louvel