Hard to diagnose without seeing the HTML source ... but is it possible your
HTML is constructed with an absolute URL (starting with http://) in the CSS
<link rel.../> tag?  Any snippets of the HTML you can share, or a link to a
page if it's public?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1445199