Hello Thierry,

I am thinking of META-INF/services/* for client helpers for example.
Have you encountered any issue with my patch ? I have included all files in
src/ except .java and package.html but we could be more specific. Just have
to change the <include> content.

Cheers,
Rémi

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1742499