Hello Everyone, I had a question about the 405 response message returned by
Restlet 1.1.1.  When I try a parse the XML response, I get the following:

     [Fatal Error] :8:3: The element type "br" must be terminated by the
matching end-tag "</br>".

The entire response:

<head>
   <title>Status page</title>
</head>
<h3>The method specified in the request is not allowed for the resource
identified by the request URI</h3><p>You can get technical details <a
href="http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html#sec10.4.6";>here</a>.<br>
Please continue your visit at our <a href="/">home page</a>.

I'm sure I can edit the response before it gets out of my service, but I
thought this might be something useful to bring up.

Thanks for any insight.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2361642