Hi Fabio,

sorry for the delay, I was on holiday.
You could

   1. create and add another subclass of javax.ws.rs.Application, with
      your additional classes,
   2. build a subclass or org.restlet.ext.jaxrs.JaxRsApplication, where
      you could add the singletons or classes directly, or
   3. use your proposal.

I preferer the first or second way, because you don't need to double the
initialization code.

best regards
   Stephan

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2361867