De : Vikash Agrawal [mailto:vikashkum...@huawei.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 7 février 2010 10:05
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Re: Adding/removing JAX-RS resources at runtime

Thanks for your quick reply!!!

As per your suggestion, I need to create a new class by extending
Application class and attach all the new resources to the router in
createInboundRoot method.

Then my question is as Client will not have acces to Restlet related code
which is in OSGi bundle then how would I add this application class to the
router.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=24455
63

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2452473