Its probably worth mentioning that javax.xml.stream is part of the
core Java SDK in version 1.6. I suppose that it is included in the
Restlet distribution only to support building on java 1.5. If you're
concerned you could distro your application against version 1.6 of
Java. Also I doubt that javax.xml.stream is required for any the core
Restlet classes.

dave

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2371326