Hello,

webp...@tigris.org wrote:
> Thanks for the help. I actually ended up finding another source for the
> javax.xml.stream jar at http://stax.codehaus.org/Home which uses the Apache
> 2.0 license.

I'm actually confused by the process by which you're verifying the
licences of Restlet and its dependencies.

Assuming that the licences in the libraries bundled are correct (I'd be
very surprised if they weren't), why try to get the source for them?
Are you planning to rebuild this library from the source found on
CodeHaus? There's nothing wrong with choosing another implementation of
the same API, except that it may have a different set of bugs, which
will make it harder to discuss problems with the rest of the Restlet
community if required.

I don't understand what's wrong with javax.xml.stream's CDDL licence and
BEA's copyright that wouldn't be wrong with com.sun.grizzly's CDDL
licence and Sun's copyright (unless you're trying to find the copyright
holders for all the dependencies to buy a different licence from each of
them).

Best wishes,

Bruno.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2371420