On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Tal Liron <tal.li...@threecrickets.com>wrote:

> I think you can improve your own idea by automatically handling etags or
> modification dates in wrapIfHtml, perhaps storing a timestamp in the
> calendar data itself. If you can't cache, at least conditionalize the HTTP.

Thanks, Tal. I focused so much on getting the serialization transparency
that I lost track of what things are handled for me automatically (conneg),
which things have non-automatic Restlet-level support (conditional http),
and which things you currently need to drop down to the raw HTTP headers
(caching).

*sigh*  Really could use 2.1 now. :-)

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2673881