This may have already been covered in another topic. I looked but couldn't find
it. If it has been covered, forgive me for asking again.

I am trying to set up HTTPS. When I run the test server in eclipse I get this
error:

Mar 21, 2011 10:54:32 PM org.restlet.engine.Engine createHelper
WARNING: No available server connector supports the required protocols: 'HTTPS'
. Please add the JAR of a matching connector to your classpath.

I am not sure what else to add to the class path as I have already added the:
org.restlet.ext.ssl.jar
org.jssutils.jar
org.restlet.jar

I am I missing any other jar that I need to have this run? How I added them was
to go into the build path in Eclipse and add them. Is this the right way to do
it?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2713058