Hello Jason,

your question is related to the usage of the server connectors. You can have
a look here for more details about this topics.
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/37-restlet.html

Having said that, as the internal server connector does not implement yet
the HTTPS protocol (Jérôme is coping with this topic, in the 2.1 trunk), you
can add any other one that support it such as jetty, simple.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2713165