Thanks for your answer.

Your solution solve this problem, but when I put org.restlet.jar from the GWT
edition, another problems appear :
         [ERROR] Line 37: No source code is available for type
org.restlet.data.Preference<T>; did you forget to inherit a required module?
         [ERROR] Line 37: No source code is available for type
org.restlet.data.MediaType; did you forget to inherit a required module?

 [ERROR] Line 6: No source code is available for type
org.restlet.resource.ClientProxy; did you forget to inherit a required module?

I developed a project with two parts :
-       A REST Web service
-       A GWT client for this web service

I think that REST Web service needs org.restlet.jar from GAE and that GWT
client  needs org.restlet.jar from GWT

Should I have developed  two projects. But, in this case, is-it possible to
deploy  two projects in the sameURL with GAE ?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2713403