Hello Thierry,

I do not understand your answer because I am a beginner with this technology.

I strictly followed this page to build my GWT client :
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/21-restlet/318-restlet/303-restlet.html#dsy303-restlet_gwt

In GWT client, we can read these lines :
ContactResourceProxy contactResource = GWT.create(ContactResourceProxy.class);

// Set up the contact resource
contactResource.getClientResource().setReference("/contacts/123");
contactResource.getClientResource().getClientInfo().getAcceptedMediaTypes().add(new
Preference<MediaType>(MediaType.APPLICATION_JAVA_OBJECT_GWT));

How can I solve these errors : No source code is available for type
org.restlet.data.Preference<T> and No source code is available for type
org.restlet.data.MediaType

I do not understand if I have to include the two files org.restlet.jar (this
from GWT directory and this from GAE directory) in referenced libraries.

bests regards

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2713551