Hi,
Thanks again. After your first answer I Googled and found the message pointed
by the link you joined; but I still have the same problem I do not know how to
do this: "At startup, I remove the existing one from the Engine and then add my
local version.".
I use Restlet over GAE, I have a class ServerApplication that extends
Application, I override the createInboundRoot method, in this method I can call
this.getConverterService() which returns a list of converters. Do you use this
list to remove and after add your local extension?
Could you please send some code?
Bye...

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2716106