Hi, I've just downloaded restlet 2.0.6 .zip and I'm trying to use it in Eclipse
Helios.

After starting the example code for the first server resource, new
Server(Protocol.HTTP, 8182, FirstServerResource.class).start();, and trying to
access the url via browser, http://localhost:8182/, an exception pops out:

"AVISO: Exception or error caught in resource
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/syndication/feed/synd/SyndFeed
        at
org.restlet.ext.rome.RomeConverter.getVariants(RomeConverter.java:76)"

In the rome extension from the lib folder there are only two classes:
RomeConverter and SyndFeedRepresentation, there is no SyndFeed class indeed.

How to fix this?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2724414