Hi all,

At a customer site, we are going to use Restlet to provide REST services.

We have to build a web application that basically consume those services and
includes protected areas.

My question is around the possible options and best practices one should
follow :

- Is Restlet intended to power the all stuff i.e. REST Services AND the web
app ? If yes, I understood we have some integration with templating engine
such as Velocity to build HTML pages.

- Can we imagine (would this be a good practice) to build the web app with
SpringMVC and consume REST services provided by Restlet ? If yes, would we
use Restlet client api for that or a simple HTTPClient lib ?

- Last : would it be doable to bulid the web app it in pure
"HTML/Javascript" : for ex, I mean HTML/Javascript pages, with a JS
framework such as Dojo, calling REST services returning JSon (and, in the
end , so "server side" web site at all beside REST Services)

Thanks for your answers