Hello Nick,

this may be linked with the media type of the entity sent to the server.
Could you check it (via the request header "content-type", or the media type
of the Request#getEntity instance)?

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

Is there really nobody who knows about this? This is a pretty huge issue.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2815706