I am using Restlet to implement a web service.  The client (also uses Restlet)
makes many consecutive calls to the server, but after a small number of calls
complete successfully, further calls hang the server, which shows the message:

    INFO: Stop accepting new connections and transactions. Consider increasing
the maximum number of threads.

After looking at previous postings I tried:

    getContext().getParameters().add("maxThreads", "200");

but that (as show in the attached code) does not help.  In any case, it seems
like the client should be able to make an unlimited number of calls, and
increasing maxThreads just ups the limit and postpones eventual failure.  It
looks like I am not freeing up some resource or disconnecting a socket after
each client call, but I do not know how to do so.  The attached (small as I
could make it) stand alone program demonstrates the problem.  It starts a
simple server and then a client calls it a bunch of times.

Thanks for any input - Jim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2885182