Hi,

We have implemented our service API using RESTlet-JSON.

Now we are building a website for mobiles and we are investigating different
approaches to integration the client with the back-end services.

I found
http://wiki.restlet.org/developers/172-restlet/267-restlet/368-restlet.html

And I was wandering what is the current state. Is it well proven?
production-ready? Yuri de Witt (original idea) told me he did not participate
in the implementation so I was wandering if somebody can shade some light in
this.

I guess my concern to avoid investing time in a framework that has not been
adopted/tested and likely to be discontinued shortly.

Thanks in advance.
Felipe

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2938917