Hi Felipe,

The JavaScript edition development is in progress but active and can be
used. All core and main processing (Request/Response, ClientResource,
content negotiation, header management) are implemented. However, if you
find a feature you need, I'll be pleased to implement it in priority.

For information, we use this edition for one of our projects. You can
find it in GitHub: https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-js. You
can have a look at this page
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-js/wiki/Distribution-building
for building the edition. This file shows you how to use it in a
browser:
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-js/blob/master/tests/org.restlet.js.tests/src/browser/static/html/client-simple-json-tests.html.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Thierry

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2938962