Thanks for your advice about filter called Authenticator. In your case, your
app is Java app, but my app is android app. I know what a difference a
little bit, but still for some reason I have not worked serialization.

And following the advice of Tim, I chose to serialize using the Jackson.

In the server side i receive JacksonRepresentation from client app:

/*************server side
public class AuthenticationServerResource extends ServerResource implements
AuthenticationResource {

        @Post
    public String login (JacksonRepresentation<Authentication> auth) throws
IOException {
                //auth.write(System.out);
                return "";
    }

        //private final static int SUCCESS_CODE = 1;
        //private final static int ERROR_CODE = -1;
}

And i'm really receive JSON, because when i'm writing
auth.write(System.out); console show:
{"login":"json","password":"json123"}
So I got a JSON representation. But now I do not know how to deserialize
JacksonRepresentation to java object

I wrote followind code:

Authentication authObj = auth.getObject();

but compilator generates several error.

Can you show me how i can get the object of Authentication class.