Hello all,

I send you my sample GAE project. It is actually the same as the "jse" one
sent previously. I've just removed the basic libraries (gae, and so on)
from the WEB-INF/lib directory.
It simply works for me, using the following interface :
public interface AuthenticationResource {
   @Get
    public Authentication represent();

    @Post
    public Authentication login(Authentication auth);
}

and this client code on the android side:
ClientResource cr = new
ClientResource("http://192.168.2.4:8888/test/login<http://192.168.2.3:8182/test/login>
");
cr.setRequestEntityBuffering(true);
AuthenticationResource res = cr.wrap(AuthenticationResource.class);
Authentication a = res.login(new Authentication("mylogin2", "mypassword"));

Please note the presence of this line of code:
cr.setRequestEntityBuffering(true);

This is mandatory since the GAE platform does not support chunked encoding.

You may need also to add a parameter to your GAE Eclipse running task. By
default, when you go to the "Run configurations" menu, the launching
arguments are as follow:
--port=8888 /media/workspace/gwt/testSultan/war

You should add the "--address" parameter in order to reference your network
IP:
--port=8888 --address=192.168.2.4 /media/workspace/gwt/testSultan/war

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

When i send to server simple object of Authentication class, this error also