Quick idea, sorry if I don't put little/any code (it may not even work,
trying won't hurt much hopefully...):

Have your whole app below a given URI 'base' path, say: yourapp/

Make the first resource in the routing chain a Filter that will take the
Reference from the Request and a) change its protocol from http to https;
b) prepend "yourapp/" on the path; c) redirect to the updated Reference,
then set it up with something like this:

Router grouter = YourApp.getGuardedRouter();
grouter.attach("/", YourHttpsRedirector.class);
grouter.attach("/yourapp/route1/", YourAppCollectionResourceHandler1.class);
grouter.attach("/yourapp/route1/{element}",
YourAppElementResourceHandler1.class);
grouter.attach("/yourapp/routeN/", YourAppCollectionResourceHandlerN.class);

Hope this helps.

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer