The shrink tubing has been cut down into manageable sections and placed into a
bin and marked. The bin is located on the shelf in the electronics lab, with
the other electronic bits. The other assorted bins are currently living on the
dirty white plastic roller cart near the tool wall in the main space. One bin
is labeled hot glue guns, if there is no spare sticks in there, then we are
out.

Most of the recent moving and rearranging of smaller things specifically tools
is my doing. I was going good until I ran out of bins, the labeler was throwing
fits, and I saw a shiney coin on the floor and walked away.

If Andy will divulge where he procured those small white bins, I can pick up a
few more to finish the job. I do feel we need a surplus of bins, either the
type we currently use, or hanging "akrobin" style containers. I am tapped out
with the amount of money I have been spending on the space, and probably will
be for quite some time. If someone else would like to step up; or poke the
treasurer to release some funds for this purpose, I would give you the best
high five ever.

Also with the chaos of the holidays, space events and matters, plethora of
projects, and the ever dwindling floor space, the shop has become quite
cluttered. Most of this I will also claim responsibility for. I am a messy
individual, and need to clean up after myself. Hopefully with some loaned
storage racks I have yet to pick up from Justin, and a mythical large rolling
tool box I am awaiting, most of the tool/machine clutter can be minimized.

D.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android