Unless things are miraculously going to get done today and tomorrow,
anything that's temperature sensitive needs to be moved to a safe place.
The only double digit temperatures that are going to be seen Monday and
Tuesday are negative, and that's before you count wind chill.

Assuming things are back to more reasonable temperatures next weekend, I
can at the least drop off a whole bunch of boxes, and if my wife is
feeling up to supervising the kid, I'd be happy to help pack and move
boxes.  I've got a minivan, so can't carry industrial stuff, but we can
squeeze a lot of boxes in.

Joe