All at SH,

I will be happy to volunteer my time on the 18th to help pack and move
stuff.

Will bring my camera and help document the occasion with some pics over the
course of the day.

At my advanced age, I can't lift (load or unload) anything that is heavier
than about 50 lbs, but I am really good at packing things.  Just point me
in the direction of what needs to be packed and leave me alone until it is
done.  Then I can do another pile.

On the subject of cardboard boxes - what sizes do you want and how many?  I
have lots of small boxes available (100+) and maybe 15 large moving boxes
that can be used and returned.  Also, I have at least three large plastic
tubs that are empty and available.  Might be able to get some boxes to move
computer towers too.

All the boxes, empty tubs, and two piano dollies are at a storage unit in
west Akron.  Will be happy to arrange a meeting with somebody to pick me
and my stuff up early on the 18th.

Please keep me informed.  The day of the 18th belongs to SH!

PPP