Hi, all. I wrote some things about our money.

Now that we have some more data on our resource consumption and dues
collection, I'm setting a preliminary budget for January.

* $1130 in dues, which is including January and remaining 2013 unpaid dues.
* $1000 element14 check is on its way

* $100 for buildout expenses of 48 S. Summit
* $50 recurring monthly budget for general maintenance
* $400 natural gas bill
* $15 water bill
* $110 Time Warner bill
* $50 AWS bill
* $70 dumpster bill
* $700 electrician payment

$21.29 has been spent from the general maintenance budget, meaning we have
$28.71 left in the month.

I estimate a $800 profit this month with net assets of $5,000.

This budget is preliminary, and rather gracious as it hinges on the
electrician agreeing to a monthly payment schedule of $700/mo. We can
comfortably pay up to $1000/mo at the cost of cutting into the unexpected
expense budget (aka profit). We also can easily pay all $2265 with a single
check, but I would have to cut our buildout and maintenance budgets for four
months while we build up the required 3 month buffer. It also does not include
a budget entry of $500 for rent, since it has already been paid.

This means that I'm budgeting for $1,200 of unexpected expenses that are
absolutely required before the end of the month, such as any fees to move our
time warner cable service or significant 48 S. Summit investments. $400 of
that is currently in savings.

Half of our profit will be deposited into savings, while the other half will
be invested into 48 S. Summit. February profit is projected to be
approximately $200, due to the element14 money having been received coupled
with a significant reduction in furnace use.

I am waiting for a commitment on the electrician before proceeding with
further projections concerning the raising of base member dues from $35 to
$40.

Again, please ask any questions if these numbers seem confusing, wrong, or
scary.