As an outside observer, you really might want to cut back on inside
jokes such as that on the mailing list. People are bound to take it the
wrong way. (Most of the time I can see through it and realize its a
joke, but if its one we can't all enjoy, why put it on a list that
everyone can see (e.g. new members)?)

Happy Friday!
- Jim