Good.

I think the best solution concerning the thermostat at this time is to
simply turn the heat down if you're closing and then back up again when the
building is being occupied. There is no reason to turn it completely off
when no is there, we don't want things to freeze but we also don't want it
heated like someone's there when no one is there. Since there are no
regular hours at this time, a programmable thermostat is not a good
solution until regular hours start up again.