Our homepage has a list of open hours across the bottom of the page
https://synhak.org/wiki/Main_Page as well as under the "recurring event's"
section. During these times the building is open to the public. If none of
those work for you let me know a time and date that does. My schedule
varies wildly week to week so I will try to co-ordinate with another member
if necessary.

regards,
Andrew L